English to French website translationS
In this day and age, your company’s website is your most visible and most important marketing tool. It’s a window that’s opened onto every market in the world. Depending on the amount of TLC you give it, it can elevate your business to new heights, or drag it down completely. With just one click, you can either attract new customers or drive them away.
With that in mind, you want:
- Your website’s content to resonate with your French-speaking customers
- Your website’s content to be translated and adapted correctly the first time
You want to make sure that all users are compelled to read your website’s contents and use your services or buy your products. You can achieve this by:
- Having our team of seasoned translators translate your content.
- Having our team of seasoned language professionals adapt your content for your French-speaking customers.
- Having our team of project managers handle your content from the beginning of the project to its very end.
Our website translationS explained
For our team of seasoned translators, translating a website is not a task to be taken lightly, as we follow the standards and production methods of multimedia editing.
Our objective is simple: translating the content of your website, while keeping and adapting the message your business wants to convey to your existing and new customers.
This is why we make sure that the translated content on your website includes expressions and idioms that resonate with your French-speaking market. By using this approach, your company demonstrates that it respects its French-speaking customers who, in turn, demonstrate their appreciation by buying your products and using your services.
The advantages of using our website translationS
- The contents of your website are faithfully translated and adapted for your French-speaking markets.
- We offer a high-quality service for your translation needs.
- Our translations are done by seasoned language professionals.
The benefits of using our website translations
- You get peace of mind; we take care of everything from the beginning of the project until its delivery.
- You get a bilingual website, which opens up new markets for your company.
- Your company saves money by having the translation work done right the first time.
Also, if you are interested in having your website referenced on Google, or another search engine (also known as SEO), please see our Search Engine Optimisation website services page to learn more.
For more information regarding our services, please contact our team of professional translators. We look forward to hearing from you.