FIG Translation is currently looking for a general translator (En > Fr). It is a one year full time job.
Are you a freelancer interested in working with FIG Translation?
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of our team?
We invite you to take our translation test.
Less than 10% will qualify for the next step.
Because of our strict selection criteria, our customers know they’re working with the most reliable translation service in the country.
Communicate with us to take the test.
- Translate and adapt text from English to French in a wide array of fields all the while respecting the clients’ requirements and FIG’s methodology
- Conduct terminological research and other research required for translations
What we are looking for:
- Five years of experience in English to French translation preferably acquired in a firm or a company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Translation or in relevant field
- Mastery of translation tools (such as MemoQ) is required
- Proven writing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with multiple projects and urgent requests
- Strong team spirit
- Member of a recognized language professional order (an asset)
FIG Translation (FIG) is Canada’s foremost French translation and marketing consultant. Established on Montreal’s famed Sherbrooke street, our firm aims at providing its clients with a true and powerful French voice to support their sales and marketing efforts—a process we like to call “linguistic marketing”.
You can send us your résumé at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall only communicate with selected applicants.
A skilled manager with a strong grasp of his métier, Jean–Guy Latulippe brings FIG Translation’s clients over 30 years of diversified experience in the fields of communications, marketing, business development and training.